Aseptic packaging technology, a packaging technique for filling and sealing in a sterile environment. Aseptic packaging was born in the 1940s. It was used in the 1960s and developed in the 1970s. In the mid-1990s, there were dozens of companies in the world that produced various aseptic packaging equipment. At present, liquid food packaging in foreign developed countries, aseptic packaging has accounted for more than 65%, and annual growth rate of more than 5%. From the initial introduction of foreign complete sets of sterile equipment production lines and packaging consumption materials to independent research and development, China's aseptic packaging technology has gone through the development process from scratch and gradually mature.
The advantages of aseptic packaging are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. Sterilization of packaged foods The best method can be selected according to the characteristics and requirements of the food itself. The purpose is to obtain the best protection of the color, flavor and nutrients of the food. The composite packaging material and the vacuum state can make the product free. Invaded by light, gas, odor and microorganisms, the food does not need to be preservatives, transportation and storage do not need to be refrigerated, and its storage period can be extended to facilitate storage, transportation and sales.
2. Foods and containers for aseptic packaging are separately sterilized to prevent the food from reacting with the packaging container and to reduce the penetration of the container components into the food.
3. It is suitable for automatic continuous production, high production efficiency, energy saving and labor saving, which is conducive to reducing production costs.
4. Aseptic packaging meets the current trend of environmentally friendly packaging. Aseptic packaging materials are paper-based and are easily degraded to help protect the environment. Since aseptic packaging has the above advantages, the technology has been widely used in various industries such as food, beverage, and dairy products. Today, the vast majority of milk and more than half of the juices in developed countries are packaged aseptically.
The Alternating Pressure Mattress System has 22 bladders for optimum pressure relief and a static function to allow treatment of the patient. Soft/ firm dial to obtain custom patient comfort levels. Ideal for those with history of breakdown or past skin issues. For the treatment or prevention of decubitis ulcers.
- Unique construction allows for efficient air flow throughout overlay for use in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Two adapters for easy filling and deflation
- Emergency air release valve deflates overlay quickly and safely
- Air flow holes reduce heat and moisture build up
- Adjustable bed straps prevent overlay from moving
- Easy to clean with mild detergent
- Electric or Manual pumps sold separately
- Overall Product Height: 7cm
- Overall Product Length: 200cm
- Overall Product Width: 90cm
- Primary Product Color: blue
- Primary Product Material: High quality Nylon and medical grade PVC
- Product Weight Capacity: 135KG
Alternating pressure devices typically utilize multiple bladders to facilitate routine patient turning. These devices may also assist the nursing staff to move the patient to change bedding and move the patient out of bed.
Low Air Loss
Low air loss devices are typically powered with blowers that run continuously. Air is allowed to escape through the device in specific areas designed to provide further comfort and treatment of the patient. The blower maintains constant air pressure and inflation of the device.
Static Overlay Mattresses
Static overlay mattresses are filled with a specific volume of air once prior to use. These devices are often used for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers (bed sores).
The device comes with all the necesary features for efficient decubitus prevention. It consists of
fewseparate elements. No tools are required for assembly. Devices are supplied in carton boxes,
detached in to few elements for easier transportation:
1 Mattress Pad
Anti-Decubitus Mattress Without Toilet,Durable Air Mattress,Alternating Pressure Mattress,Hospital Air Mattress
Shijiazhuang Laien Medical Devices Co., Ltd , http://www.laien-healthcare.com