Agricultural machinery is an advanced tool that cannot be separated from agricultural production and peasant life. The use of agricultural machinery is more and more frequent, and the space for energy conservation is also quite large. From the use of links, in addition to strengthening the maintenance of agricultural machinery, maintaining a good state of technology, agricultural energy conservation should also pay attention to reduce unnecessary power losses and save unnecessary fuel consumption and other aspects. The 10 examples listed below may seem trivial at first glance, but over time, the effect of reducing the unnecessary energy consumption of agricultural machinery is considerable.
First, reduce unnecessary power loss
1. Proper use and maintenance of the exhaust pipe and muffler, including frequent removal of carbon deposits in the muffler, timely repair of damaged sound-absorbing partitions, no forward installation of the exhaust pipe, no use of self-made fine and long exhaust Tubes and so on. It has been determined that if the bore diameter of the exhaust pipe of the 195 diesel engine is reduced by 10mm, it will consume an additional engine power of 0.75kW.
2. Always maintain a good technical state of the walking system of agricultural vehicles. If the wheel wheel bearing is too tight and the tire pressure is too low, the frictional resistance of the vehicle will increase. According to tests, 30% to 40% of the vehicle's output power is consumed to overcome the tire's rolling resistance. Therefore, the tire pressure should always be maintained, driving properly and selecting roads.
3. Strengthen the maintenance of brake systems for agricultural vehicles, in particular to prevent â€œstuckâ€ of the brakes, that is, the brake pads come into contact with the brake drum when they are not in the brake state. A convenient way to determine the "stuck" of the brake is to touch the drum with your hand to see if it is hot.
4. When the tractor with air pump is engaged in stationary work such as pumping, power generation and processing, the belt of the air compressor should be removed. After testing a tractor with a pneumatic brake trailer, the power consumed by the engine-driven air compressor is approximately 1.1 kW at low pressure and approximately 1.5 kW at high pressure; at rated operating conditions, the engine-driven accessory (refers to cooling fan) The power consumed by pumps, generators, air compressors, etc. occupies approximately 10% of the total power.
5. When the locomotive with power steering device makes a sharp turn, it should be slightly relaxed after the steering wheel is turned to the extreme position, so that the distribution valve spool can return to the neutral position. Otherwise, the maximum hydraulic pressure in the hydraulic system will take too long, resulting in The engine consumes too much power and increases the wear of the components.
6. When the tractor is engaged in transportation and field operations without hydraulically-held agricultural implements, the power of the hydraulic oil pump should be separated by a joystick, which can reduce the power consumption of the engine and at the same time prevent the wear of the hydraulic suspension system components.
7. If the tractor is equipped with a permanent magnet alternator, it is necessary to remove the permanent magnet generator during the daytime operation. This not only can reduce the power consumption of the engine, but also can prevent the damage of the generator bearing and the regulator and prolong the generator. The service life.
8. Installation of farmland irrigation pumps should be avoided "aircraft gun type", that is, the outlet should be as close as possible to the level of the channel. When the height difference between the irrigation floor and the water source is 10m, if the installed outlet pipe outlet is 1m above the channel level, it will consume 10% more energy (electricity or fuel). The solution is to reduce the height of the water pump outlet pipe as much as possible. .
Second, save unnecessary fuel consumption
1. Add lubricating oil should be enough. Lubricating the engine oil sump and the transmission should not exceed the upper marking of the oil scale; filling the wheels with only 1/2 to two-thirds of the space can be filled with grease. If the lubricating oil is overfilled, not only the oil is wasted, but also the operating resistance of the relevant parts is increased, and the power loss of the engine is increased.
2. Reasonable use of the throttle according to different conditions, which is both a necessary condition to ensure the normal operation of the locomotive, but also an important measure to save energy. E.g:
When starting the engine, crank the crankshaft several times before starting with the throttle. If you use a large throttle to start, you can't start it several times, and the fuel can easily "drown" the engine.
When starting the vehicle, the throttle should be increased to prevent the engine from stalling. If the engine is restarted, it is very costly.
When the vehicle is accelerating, it should be accelerated but not accelerated. According to tests, the vehicle accelerates from the start to the moderate speed (30km/h), and the fuel consumption of rapid acceleration (25s) is approximately equal to twice the fuel consumption of slow acceleration (40 to 45s);
In driving, economic speed should be used, which is both safe and fuel-efficient;
During maintenance and inspection, if the crank should be closed, otherwise the fuel injector will inject fuel into the cylinder constantly. Excessive fuel will enter the cylinder, which will not only waste fuel, but also cause difficulties for the next start. At the same time, part of the fuel follows the cylinder. The wall oil pan is likely to cause deterioration of the engine oil, thereby accelerating the wear of the engine and reducing the power of the engine.
When the vehicle is parked for more than 10 minutes, the engine should be turned off, because long idle operation is very harmful to the engine, and it wastes fuel. It is forbidden to â€œthrow throttleâ€ before parking. â€œBoom throttleâ€ before stopping is not good for the engine.
sea buckthorn extract manufacturer
NANJING ZELANG MEDICAL TECHONOLOGY CO., LTD , https://www.hawfitness.com